Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The countdown

As I count down the days until the kids are here with us again, I have some updates to share.



We've had a couple of snow storms, but as of today, everything has melted. I'm really, really hoping that there is another storm before the kids arrive so they can play in the snow. Weather.com *says* that there will be, but I dunno.

This Friday I will be flying down to get the kids while Tye finishes getting the house ready for their arrival. We have some super plans of sledding, movies and shopping while they are here, and of course, this is Tye's first Christmas with them, and my first in 3 years. It certainly does change the holiday spirit when the kids are around.

Hopefully there will be more impressive icicles that we can play with as well.






Everything is pretty much set for me to start school, and Tye took a tour of the school he would like to attend the other day. Both schools seem like perfect environments for each of us.




We got Emo a cool new house to live in.



We had a beautiful Thanksgiving with some very good friends. 

Only 3 more days until the kids arrive. Then there will be many, many more blogs ;) I'm sure. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of Tye with the icicle. Too funny.

    Hope you guys have an amazing time with the kids. I'm sure it will be a beautiful visit. Can't wait to see you!! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete