Friday, November 19, 2010

Catch up time

So the time has come and gone again. It's been two months since I've updated this.

Life has been amazing.





We moved in to our new home









We celebrated Halloween












And we have enjoyed the fall (with a snow storm thrown in)











All in all, it's just been a busy couple of months. Tye's parents visited for a few days and that was just wonderful. Now we are anxiously awaiting the kids arrival on Dec 11. :)

I will fly out on Dec 10 to pick them up and they will be in town for 3 weeks to enjoy Christmas with us!

Next week is Thanksgiving. We both have to work, but we will be having a small dinner to ourselves the following day.

I go back to school on January 3. Tye will go back once I have completed mine. There is so much to look forward to over the next year.

This is a very short blog, but I guarantee that after the holidays, there will be many, many updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment