Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog, blog, blog, blog....and blog

o it's been a minute since I last blogged...and I'm back!

The last two months are kinda a blur. I've been adjusting to my new job, and Tye has been trying to get his online business up and running. *plug* http://tyeseyesrealities.com/ *end plug*. It's going really well and should be expanding all the time!


We've spent time with friends,  climbed trees, , visited with family  







experienced the strange weather changes. 70 degrees in the afternoon, and a car covered in snow the next morning! 

And we hung out with friends some more! 







All in all it's been a pretty uneventful couple of months...which can sometimes be such a good thing. If all goes well, I shall be back to blog some more this weekend after we go ice skating! :) And in less than 2 months, my children will be visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment